Refer-A-Friend Reward Scheme
We greatly value personal recommendations. To recognise and reward successful referrals, Hazels will provide a ‘Referral Reward’ for recommendations that lead to a successful tenant application on a fully managed residential property as follows:
- £100 paid in the form of a voucher
The following terms and conditions apply and are accepted by anyone participating in the reward scheme or referring potential landlords to Hazells.
- All landlord referrals and proof of referral must be made in writing to Hazells before or at the time of the initial application of the landlord to Hazells by the person referring; referrals cannot be accepted retrospectively.
- Only those referrals that result in a successful tenant application on a fully managed residential property owned by the referred landlord will qualify for the reward.
- Hazells must be instructed by any referred landlord within three months of the referral.
- The person referring must obtain prior consent from the landlord before referring to Hazells and the landlord must be aware that they are being referred to Hazells.
- The referral reward is paid on completion of a successful tenant application on a fully managed residential property. No reward is payable if the landlord withdraws from engagement with Hazells before a successful tenant application is completed.
- The offer is not open to a referred landlord that is already known or registered with Hazells at the time of referral.
- The offer is not open to commercial property landlords.
- The reward scheme is not available to employees of Hazells.
- There are no limits to the number of referrals that can be made.
- Information supplied will only be used in accordance with this reward scheme and will not be passed to any third parties.
- Hazells reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw the “Refer-a-friend Reward Scheme” at any time and without notice.
- Hazells shall not be liable for any loss or damages that may result from entering the “Refer-a-friend Reward Scheme”.
- All information received by Hazells is taken in good faith on the understanding from the person referring that they are authorised to pass the information which will be free from any intellectual property claims.
- The reward is a gross payment and will be paid in the form of a voucher; there is no cash alternative. The recipient accepts any tax liability and agrees to pay any tax arising from receiving the reward.
- This reward scheme is not available in conjunction with any other offers.