RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY BURY ST EDMUNDS
Our residential management team have over 25 years experience in letting, managing and investing in residential property. Earning our position as one of Bury St Edmunds most highly recommended residential management company, you can be certain you are in safe hands with us.
As your local residential management company we offer a comprehensive lettings service. This service can start at the very beginning of your residential letting journey, from providing guidance for renovation and fittings to advising on rental worth and income.
Our key residential lettings services include:
- Residential management – We aim to provide a one-stop property management service for all of our clients, so whether you are landlord with one property or a portfolio of many, we can assist with all of your residential property management needs.
- Rental advice – we offer advice throughout the whole residential lettings journey. This can be as simple as guiding you on the best monthly rental you can receive to advising on the most appropriate fittings and fixtures for your ideal tenant.
- Insurance and mortgage requirements – We make sure the tenant and landlord have the necessary insurance to ensure both parties are covered. Take a look at our landlord and tenants insurance page for more information.
- Viewings & tenancy referencing – We want to make sure that we find for you the perfect residential tenant and that the process is as seamless as possible. We will take away the stress of arranging viewings and ensure the potential tenant has the relevant background checks.
- Adequacy Standards Checklist For American Military – Bury St Edmunds has a large military presence due to the local American Air Base. We specialise in creating opportunities with these individuals and local landlords.
These are a few of our many residential lettings services; please do not hesitate to contact our residential management company in Bury St Edmunds to discuss your requirements.
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
At the heart of Hazells is our full residential property management service. We take away all of the stress associated with letting out a property. A residential property can be a single house, flat, multiple occupation property or an entire estate. Whichever it is, our property management will take care of any of these property types.
We aim to provide a one-stop property management service for all of our clients, so whether you are landlord with one property or a portfolio of many, we can assist with all of your residential property management needs.
Our key property management services include:
- Rent invoicing and collection – Our clients do not need to worry about having to remember to check if the rent is coming in. We take care of invoicing and collecting each month.
- Regular property inspections – We understand the importance of keeping our clients properties in the best condition possible. Our property management offers 3 and 6 monthly house inspections to put our clients’ minds at ease.
- Repairs, replacement and maintenance – When a landlord faces an issue with a property, it can be a stressful time. Our property management team take this off your hands and have contacts with many reliable local tradesmen.
The firm first opened its doors in 1992 from offices situated in Bury St Edmunds town centre, which we continue to occupy to this day. All our staff are dedicated, knowledgeable and very approachable so give our friendly property management team a call on 01284 702626.
For all your key cutting requirements contact our trusted partner, Engrave, Cut and Copy on 01284 753737 or visit their facebook page.
When it comes to buying an investment rental property there are lots of factors to consider. We understand that this can seem quite daunting, particularly if you are new to the buy-to-let market.
We assist clients from their initial rental property market research steps through to negotiation and exchange and everything in between.
The areas of rental property investment advice we cover are extremely extensive. Below are some examples:
- Type and layout of property
- Rental analysis and expectations
- Yield comparisons
- Identification and acquisition advice
- Assistance through the purchase procedure
Links to other sites including:
If a client has a rental property that is dated or in need of a little renovation or refurbishment then we are here to assist. We can source competitive refurbishment quotes from many trusted local contractors. However big or small the job is, our rental property team will ensure you receive a professional and affordable service.
A few examples of our rental property refurbishment services:
- Advice on scope and extent of works
- Preparation and client agreement of a specification for works
- Obtaining contractor quotes
- Arranging for clients to instruct works
- Overseeing and approving finalised work
Our residential property management team are here to assist you at any point throughout your rental property journey. Please do not hesitate to contact us via our contact page or give us a call on 01284 702626.