About The Property
- Pavilion premises set within a high quality redevelopment of historic rural farm buildings
- Providing a net internal floor area of 848 sq ft (78.74 sq m)
- Open plan, high specification space with character features & excellent natural light
- 100% small business rates relief available for qualifying businesses
- Pleasant countryside setting with communal grounds & on-site amenities (inc. the Folk Café)
- Unparalleled on-site parking and good access to the town centre and A14
Fornham Business Court is located in a superb rural environment and is situated only 1.5 miles north of Bury St Edmunds town centre.
The development provides excellent access to the A14 as well as Bury St Edmunds railway station which provides rail services to Cambridge (42 mins) Ipswich (38 mins) and London (1 hr 38 mins). Other occupiers include Ashtons Legal, Go-Ape and the Folk Café.
Bury St Edmunds is an attractive and affluent market town. The town lies within West Suffolk, approximately 29 miles east of Cambridge, 29 miles west of Ipswich, 41 miles south of Norwich, and 77 miles north east of London.
Fornham Business Court is an attractive re-development of brick and flint barns and outbuildings which have been redeveloped to provide high quality, contemporary office accommodation.
Suite 7 comprises a standalone Pavilion in the centre of the business court. It is an attractive timber framed and featherboard clad property set under a pitched pantile roof. The high specification finish includes:
• Comfort cooling and heating
• Perimeter trunking and cabling
• Office grade lighting
• Kitchenette facilities
• Full height glazing
• Excellent on-site parking
The following net internal floor areas are provided:
Suite 7 - 848 sq 78.74 sq m
£16,000 per annum exclusive of VAT.
The accommodation is available on a new five year lease on terms to be agreed.
The service charge for maintaining the common parts and landscaped areas of Fornham Business Court are included in the rent.
Contact the agents for a full copy of the EPC
All figures quoted are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
Suite 7 is described as 'pilates studio & premises' with a rateable value of £10,250. 100% small business rates relief will be available for qualifying businesses.
The Landlord will issue an in-house tenancy agreement. Each party is to bear their own legal costs.