About The Property
• Modern Detached Office building
• Providing up to 4,665 sq ft (433.39 sq m)
• Individual suites from 1,154 sq ft (107.22 sq m)
• Self-contained site when let as a whole
• 20 car spaces providing at 1:233 sq ft
• Excellent specification including passenger lift
• Capable of letting as a whole or in part
• Comfort cooling & heating to all office areas
• Male, Female and Disabled WCs on all floors
• Kitchenette facilities to each office area
• Established commercial location
• Two miles north of Bury St Edmunds town centre
Darbishire House is situated on a popular and well established business estate approximately two miles north of Bury St Edmunds town centre. Other occupiers on the estate include car franchises of Nissan and Volvo, Rubicon Computer Systems, Abbey Labels and leisure facility Curve Motion.
Bury St Edmunds is an attractive and prosperous market town which forms the commercial and administrative centre of West Suffolk. The town lies 30 miles east of Cambridge, 26 west of Ipswich and 70 miles north of London. The town has excellent road connections serving East Anglia and linking to the national motorway network via the A14 & A11. Rail services are provided with direct trains to Cambridge (42 minutes), Ipswich (38 minutes) and services to London Kings Cross (1 hour 38 mins).
Darbishire House is a high specification modern office building set over ground and first floors. The building provides versatile accommodation with two offices suites situated on each floor accessed from a central core area. The specification includes:
• Suspended ceilings • Recessed lighting • Comfort cooling & heating • Perimeter trunking
• Passenger lift • Kitchen facilities to all office areas • Male, Female and disabled WCs • 20 car parking spaces (1:233 sq ft)
The building provides the following internal areas in accordance with IPMS3.
Suite 1 - 108.51 sq m (1,168 sq ft)
Suite 2 - 107.27 sq m (1,155 sq ft)
Suite 3 - 108.12 sq m (1,164 sq ft)
Suite 4 - 107.22 sq m (1,154 sq ft)
Ancillary lobby 2.28 sq m (25 sq ft)
Total: 433 sq m (4,665 sq ft)
Suites are available either individually or combined to suit an occupiers' requirements.
£65,000 per annum
The building is available as a whole on a new full repairing and insuring lease. Consideration may be given to lettings of individual floors or suites within a floor subject to terms to be agreed.
VAT is payable on the rent and service charge.
The building is described as Offices and Premises with a Rateable Value of £40,500.
In the event the building is multi-let a service charge will be levied to cover the cost of maintaining, repairing, lighting & cleaning the external building, common areas, car park and landscaping.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in this transaction. The Tenant will be required to provide an undertaking to pay the Landlord’s abortive legal costs should they not proceed once solicitors are instructed.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
A full copy of the report is available from the agents on request.