About The Property
- Attractive period building
- Located on the grounds of Nowton Park
- Providing up to 1,349 sq ft 125 sq m
- Ground, first and second floor offices
- Providing various offices on all floors, suitable for meeting rooms or individual offices
- Large kitchen and utility space
- Heating throughout
- On-site car parking for four cars
- Large outdoor/garden space
- Disabled WC and further bathroom on the first floor
- Less than two miles south of Bury St Edmunds
The property is located on the grounds of Nowton Park, an area of almost 200 acres of landscaped Suffolk countryside providing various attractions.
The property comprises an attractive period building set in a unique rural location. The property has previously been used for residential purposes however has been altered to provide office accommodation.
The ground floor provides an entrance hall with stairs to the upper floors, two office rooms, a kitchen area, ancillary store/utility area, rear lobby, WC and disabled WC. The first floor comprises landing, two office rooms and bathroom. The second floor comprises a landing and three further office rooms of varying sizes.
|Ground Floor||54 sq ft||586 sq m|
|First Floor||36.8 sq ft||397 sq m|
|Second Floor||34 sq ft||366 sq m|
£16,000 per annum plus VAT.
The building is available as a whole on a new effectively full repairing and insuring lease.
A full copy of the report is available from the agents on request.
VAT is payable on the rent and any service charge.
The building is described as Adult learning centre and premises with a Rateable Value of £5,900. The property will need to be re-assessed should the use change.
The ingoing tenant will be required to make a £350 + VAT contribution toward the Landlords cost of producing the lease.