About The Property
• Comprising main warehouse, ancillary offices, welfare facilities and stand-alone store
• Providing a gross internal area of approximately 55,475 sq ft (5,153.7 sq m)
• To undergo a programme of refurbishment / improvement works
• Internal eaves height of approximately 6 meters (20 ft)
• Large secure yard extending to 6.69 acres (2.7 hectares)
• Potential to split and let part only subject to overall terms
The property is located on Fengate Drove, Weeting approximately three quarters of a mile north of Brandon town centre and within close proximity to Brandon Railway Station. The site is approximately six miles north of the A11, which can be accessed from Brandon via the B1106 , A1065 or B1107. The A1035 Swaffham Road also provides links to the A47 to the north.
The subject property comprises a substantial former British Steel fabrication depot. The accommodation comprises a large warehouse / production unit arranged in three steel portal framed bays. The unit is of corrugated steel and fibrous cement elevations and a fibrous cement roof. Four level access loading doors are provided (one in the north elevation, one in the south and two in the east). The warehouse has a concrete floor, sodium lighting and internal eaves height of approximately 6 metres. Two gantry cranes are present (untested).
The property has been measured in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice and
provides the following gross internal areas:
55,475 sq ft (5,153 sq m)
The unit is available as a whole on a new lease on terms to be agreed.
£175,000 per annum exclusive of VAT.
The building has a rateable value of £78,000 within the current rating list.
C-68. A full copy of the report is available from the agents.