About The Property
• New & newly refurbished high quality office space
• Individual rooms or suites of rooms from 95 sq ft to 1,000 sq ft
• Attractive location approximately three miles south of Bury St Edmunds
• Flexible in-house lease agreements
• All inclusive rents (save for business rates)
• Communal WCs, kitchen & shower facilities
• Impressive client entrance lobby with break out areas
• Shared meeting room facilities on site
• Energy Performance Certificate – B37 (copy available on request)
• Excellent on-site car parking provision • Electric car charging points available
Eagle House is prominently situated on the A134 Sudbury Road at Great Welnetham approximately three miles south of Bury St Edmunds town centre.
Eagle House comprises an attractive former public house of brick and flint construction which has been sympathetically converted, restored and extended to provide high quality office accommodation. The accommodation is comprised over ground and first floors with a variety of individual rooms or suites available all accessed from an impressive shared reception lobby with break out areas. Shared WC, kitchen and shower facilities are provided together with meeting rooms available to hire.
The building provides the following internal areas in accordance with IPMS3.
Ground Floor 4 290 sq ft ( 26.9 sq m)
Ground Floor 5 430 sq ft (40 sq m)
First Floor 1 381 sq ft (35.5 sq m)
First Floor 2 95 sq ft (8.9 sq m)
First Floor 3 221 sq ft (20.6 sq m)
First Floor combined 1,000 sq ft (93 sq m)
All rents are per annum exclusive of VAT and inclusive of service charge.
Ground Floor 4 £6,960
Ground Floor 5 £9,975
First Floor 1 £8,400
First Floor 2 £2,100
First Floor 3 £4,800
First Floor Combined £18,000
Flexible in-house lease agreements on all inclusive terms.
B-37 A full copy of the report is available from the agents on request.
VAT is payable on the rent and any service charge.