About The Property
• First floor offices in modern HQ office building
• Flexible floor plate providing a total of 7,903 sq ft
• Or providing two suites each of approx. 3,951 sq ft
• Attractive communal entrance lobby
• Feature staircase & galleried landing to first floor
• 28 car spaces providing a ratio of 1:282 sq ft
• High specification including raised floors
• Passenger lift to first floor
• Only 1.5 miles from Bury St Edmunds town centre
• Excellent access to A14 (Junction 42)
Dettingen House is prominently situated on Dettingen Way a popular and established business location approximately 1.5 miles west of Bury St Edmunds town centre, with excellent access to the A14. Occupiers within Dettingen House include Beckett Investment Management. Nearby occupiers include Towergate Insurance, Glasswells and Vindis Skoda.
Dettingen House comprises a headquarters office building constructed in 2005 to a high specification. The available accommodation comprises the entire first floor of the building which can be let as a single floor plate or can be divided to provide two individual suites. The accommodation is due to undergo a programme of refurbishment & redecoration works
The property provides the following approximate gross internal floor areas:
Ground Floor - Let
First Floor - Suite 1 - 367 sq m (3,951 sq ft)
Suite 2 - 367 sq m (3,951 sq ft)
Total: 734 sq m (7,903 sq ft)
£65,000 per annum, per suite exclusive of VAT.
The building is described as Offices and premises with two rating assessments of £44,750 for Suites 1 & 2 and £42,750 for Suites 3 & 4.
The first floor is available as a whole on a new effectively full repairing and insuring lease. Consideration will also be given to lettings on a suite by suite basis subject to terms to be agreed.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
A full copy of the report is available from the agents on request.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in this transaction. The Tenant will be required to provide an undertaking to pay the Landlord’s abortive legal costs should they not proceed once solicitors are instructed.