Tenure: TO LET/ FOR SALE
Size: 7,072 sq. ft (657 sq. m)
Rent: £75,000 per annum plus VAT
- Modern, purpose-built vehicle depot
- Suitable for a variety of alternative uses (s.t.p.)
- Gross internal floor area of 7,072 sq ft (657 sq m)
- Secure fenced, gated and flood lit site extending to 1.17 acres (0.47 hectares)
- High quality accommodation including offices, workshop, staff welfare and canteen/mess room
- Potential to extend/construct new buildings (s.t.p.)
- Within two miles of the A11 at Barton Mills
The property is situated on Holborn Avenue which forms part of the Mildenhall Industrial Estate, approximately one mile north of the town centre. Mildenhall is situated adjacent to the A11, which provides excellent access between Norwich and the A14/M11 linking the eastern coastal ports to the Midlands. The military bases of RAF Mildenhall & RAF Lakenheath are both within close proximity to the property.
The property comprises a modern, purpose built vehicle depot constructed in 2008 / 2009. The building comprises workshop /warehouse, office and staff welfare facilities and is set on a secure fenced & gated site. The following accommodation and specifications are provided:
Ground floor welfare facilities
- Generous Male WCs & disability compliant WC
- Locker and shower room
- Break out/kitchen
- Three further store/ancillary rooms & plant room
First floor offices
- Large open plan office and three further office/meeting rooms
- Female WC & locker areas
- Air conditioning throughout offices
- Suspended ceilings with recessed PIR lighting
- Perimeter trunking for IT cabling
- Passenger lift
Warehouse / workshop
- Two large electrically operated loading doors
- Internal eaves height of approximately 4.59m (15ft)
- Gas fired space heater
- Florescent strip lighting
- Fenced & gated concrete yard area (total site area 1.17 acres)
- Three vehicle access points from Holborn Avenue
- Flood-lit yard
- Marked parking for 37 cars (including 2 disabled spaces)
- Bunded fuel tank & vehicle wash down area with interceptors
The following approximate Gross Internal Area is provided:
|FLOOR||USE||SQ FT||SQ M|
|Ground||Welfare & ancillary||2,070||192.27|
£75,000 per annum plus VAT.
A new lease on full repairing and insuring terms to be agreed. Alternatively a sale of the freehold interest with vacant possession will be considered.
The property was granted planning consent in September 2008 under application F/2008/0587/FUL for the ‘Erection of replacement depot building including offices, improved staff facilities, refuelling bay, wash down pay and additional car parking’. A full copy of the planning consent is available from the West Suffolk Planning Portal.
Alternative uses may be considered subject to Landlord agreement and any necessary change of use application.
Electricity, gas and mains water & sewerage are present; however, the services have not been tested.
A payment will be required for £350 (plus VAT) toward the Landlords / Vendors legal cost incurred in producing draft documentation.