Tenure: TO LET/ FOR SALE
Size: 5,245 sq. ft (487.3 sq. m)
Rent: £30,000 per annum plus VAT
- Providing a gross internal floor area of 5 245 sq ft 487.3 sq m)
- Generous secure site of approximately 0.387 acres (0.157 ha)
- Prominent position on main entrance road of Mildenhall Industrial Estate
- Predominantly concrete yard , parking and circulation areas
- High quality light industrial/warehouse accommodation with ground & first floor offices
- Within two miles of the A11 at Barton Mills, under a mile from Mildenhall town centre
- Rare opportunity to acquire a freehold interest with vacant possession
The property is situated on Holborn Avenue which forms part of the Mildenhall Industrial Estate, approximately one mile north of the town centre. Mildenhall is situated adjacent to the A11, which provides excellent access between Norwich and the A14/M11 linking the eastern coastal ports to the Midlands. The military bases of RAF Mildenhall & RAF Lakenheath are both within close proximity to the property.
The property comprises a modern, well presented light industrial /warehouse unit set on a generous and secure yard. The property is of steel portal frame construction with part brick/part profile steel clad elevations and an insulated profile steel roof. The generous yard is predominantly laid to concrete.
Internally the warehouse/workshop provides column free accommodation accessed from a gable end roller shutter door and with an internal eaves height of 3.67m rising to 6.1m at the apex. The warehouse lighting is fluorescent strip and a gas space heater is installed.
The office accommodation comprises an entrance lobby, reception office and four further offices together with a good sized kitchen and staff break out area. The first floor provides five office rooms, male & female WCs and a cupboard/server room. The office specification includes fluorescent lights with diffusers, timber framed double glazed windows and Cat 5 cabling. An intruder alarm is also installed.
Externally ample car parking is provided within the secure fenced and gated yard area.
The following approximate Gross Internal Area is provided:
|FLOOR||USE||SQ FT||SQ M|
RENT / PRICE
Rent – £30,000 per annum plus VAT.
Price – £495,000 plus VAT
A new lease on full repairing and insuring terms to be agreed. Alternatively a sale of the freehold interest with vacant possession will be considered.